International eco-entrepreneurs at Apocapoc BCN, headquarters of Incubaeco Barcelona. December 2013.
On February 26, “Incubaeco 2014 – International Edition” sets off in Barcelona. It comprises two comprehensive programs developed by and addressed to international eco-entrepreneurs:
- Incubation: to turn ideas/projects into profitable, ecological and responsible companies.
- Acceleration: to boost, market and finance existing eco-companies.
Participating eco-entrepreneurs benefit from tailor-made packages of integrated services comprising training, mentoring, networking, prototyping, marketing and marketplace, finance and follow up. All at the heart of a vibrant ecosystem of actors and resources including: trainers and mentors, media partners, eco-business angels, ethical financial institutions, crowdfunding platforms, public agencies, international organizations, third sector, universities and business schools, responsible clients and providers, etc.
Incubaeco, we are a platform of organizations that dynamize the eco-entrepreneurship ecosystem to empower, promote and maximize the impact of eco-entrepreneurs: change agents towards an environmentally-sustainable and fair society through viable, replicable and empowering business models.
On January 27 (6:30 pm), we will officially present the above-mentioned Incubation & Acceleration Programs, introducing many of the actors that will be in attendance, as well as some of the already-selected eco-entrepreneurs like Albert Campi (renewable energy for rural farmers), Ernesto Bersztein and Cristina Soler (sustainable wood-based architecture) or Javier Galdon de la Torre (sportive eco-tourism in the Canary Islands). Registrations for Incubaeco 2014 are opened until February 18, with the programs beginning on the 26.[DKB url=”http://www.meetup.com/Barcelona-Eco-entrepreneurs/events/161584292/” text=”Sign-up for Incubaeco 2014 presentation” title=”Sign-up for Incubaeco 2014 presentation” opennewwindow=”yes” nofollow=”yes” color=”#23473e”]
Besides this presentation, on the road to Incubaeco 2014, we are hosting a series of other public events that will equally be announced on our meetup group:
- “Invest in green companies: eco-investors and business angels wanted”. February 4, 6:30 pm
- “Storytelling from eco-entrepreneurs and eco-friendly media”. February 11, 6:30 pm
- “Crowdfunding by and for eco-entrepreneurs: success stories with Goteo”. February 13, 7pm
- “Greenweekend BCN”, by Enviroo.com (see press release attached). February 14 – 16
- Open door days (“Enter the green economy, meet face-to-face with Incubaeco”) on Thursdays (9:30am – 5pm): January 23 & 30; February 6, 13 & 17.
Eco-entrepreneurs from Incubaeco 2013.
Headquarters of Incubaeco Barcelona: Apocapoc (Passatge hort dels velluters 5, 08003 Barcelona)
MORE INFO: Jesus Iglesias (BCN coordinator), email@example.com, +34 665839057